Credentialing FAQ – Medical Credentialing, Get on Insurance Panels, Service
For many healthcare practices, credentialing can be both confusing and overwhelming.
At Credentiaing.com, we provide a full service credentialing solution. Let us handle the complicated processes, and the repeated follow up calls with insurance companies / 3rd Party Payers.
Listed below are the answers to a some the most frequently asked questions about the credentialing process. Take some time and watch all the videos below. Or, simply call us at 1-855-664-5154
with your specific questions, and we’ll be happy to answer.
- Obtain a Tax ID from the IRS under the legal business name.
- Register for a Type 2 National Provider Identifier (NPI) and also Type 1 NPI.
- Register for a bank account under the legal business name.
- Search for a location to open your practice.
- Obtain Malpractice Insurance.
- Speak with PrognoCIS Credentialing Department to start the credentialing and contracting process
- Get your NPI1 number.
- Know how you are billing for your services.
- Obtain malpractice insurance.
- Complete the CAQH application.
- Register with Medicare.
- Contact each insurance company with which you want to be in-network.